Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Keith Olbermann slams the Senate Health Care reform bill

It is not often I agree with Mr. Olbermann. That said I agree with more than a few of his complaints. Passing a mandate that people buy insurance from the Health Insurance Cartel with virtually no meaningful restrictions on what they can charge is outrageous. This bill is fast moving to the point where as bad as this would be, I think it is better to accept defeat, blame those responsible and move on. I am no fan of national socialized medicine. I favor a system similar to what the Swiss do. But just passing a law that requires everyone to buy insurance without any kind of regulation of the insurance industry is a bridge too far for me.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments: