1. I was forced to as a child.
2. People who wash are hypocrites – they think they are cleaner than
3. There are so many different kinds of soap, I can’t decide which one
4. I used to wash, but I got bored and stopped.
5. I wash only on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends wash.
7. I’ll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
8. I can’t spare the time.
9. The bathroom is never warm enough in winter or cool enough in
10. People who make soap are only after your money.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Ten reasons why I never wash
From Fr. Finigan's blog (I regret I don't have the link) via an email from Dr. Tighe