Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Routine Updating

 

I am in the process of reviewing the sidebar and verifying all of the various links as well as adding a few new ones. Frankly this has been overdue for sometime, probably years. In the course of this I have already found a large number of dead links which, with sadness, I am removing. Also any linked blogs that have not been posted to in more than a year are likely to go away unless there is material there that I deem so good that it should remain linked. In those cases the link will likely be moved to the section for abandoned blogs. I hope to have this process finished in the next couple of days. 

1 comment:

Deacon Nicholas said...

John, I'll take this opportunity to thank you again for this blog. It's an essential part of my day. I hope you continue it.