Thursday, November 30, 2006

That &%#$! browser!!!

Netscape has been giving me a lot of problems lately including script errors and constantly freezing. So after checking for viruses I decided to just re-download it. Unfortunately when it finished it had deleted every single saved website from my book marks! I had well over a hundred saved sites. I tried doing a system restore to no avail. My frustration level is just through the roof. For the thousandth time (for those that know me)… my next computer WILL BE A MAC!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I understand that the MacPro ($2K) is THE MacDaddy.

In the meantime, I found this advice to be extremely useful:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/tucker/tucker74.html

Anonymous said...

Er... why are you using netscape? Mozilla is free and 10 times better.

John (Ad Orientem) said...

I switched to Mozilla... so far so good except the bookmarks don't open in the side.