Saturday, March 31, 2007

Farewell

It is with great sadness that I report Ben Anderson of Occidentalis has decided to cease updating his excellent blog. I had meant to post this earlier but it slipped from my mind until I was reminded by the other Ben (Johnson) who also maintains a great blog dedicated to Western Rite Orthodoxy. Ben (Anderson) has concluded that the time required to maintain his blog was just too demanding on him and was becoming a distraction from other important things. I can totally appreciate this problem and wish him the very best in his journey.

I will be leaving the link to Occidentalis in the blog roll at the right at least for a while for those interested in perusing the gold mine that are its archives.

1 comment:

D. Benedict Andersen OSB said...

Many thanks for your kind words!