Saturday, March 03, 2007

Yes... There are Republicans in San Francisco

While perusing Google tonight, looking for information on an unrelated topic, I accidentally stumbled on an archived article about some private organizations in San Francisco that are composed of the (very) well to do. I could not join one of these clubs if I hit the lottery several times in a row. But I enjoyed reading the article about them. The sneering sarcasm was hilarious. Why do people always envy the wealthy and powerful? I really don't care if the boys (or girls) have their own little club. If they are willing to pay for it and don't mind the tax penalties that come with their exclusive membership policies then it's their business. To be honest I did not know these kind of ultra exclusive private clubs still even existed.

No comments: