Monday, September 01, 2014

A brief update

In the event that anyone is still looking in here, I thought I might post a quick update. For now I am still on the the right coast helping out with dad. His recovery continues, although it is going very slowly. I had hoped to be back in California by now and deeply regretted missing Bill's funeral, but it is what it is. All of which aside I am keeping pretty busy. At this point I am no longer making guesses as to a date for my return. Lastly, I intend to remain offline except for occasional checks of email and or news until after the forty days of mourning for my Godfather. That should be somewhere around the fifteenth of September, following which regular blogging and other normal activities will resume.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A bit old (4 months) but no blog has posted about this so far. The conversion of the former Vice Rector of the Pontifical Oriental Institute to Russian Orthodoxy:

http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/406803/1