Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Episcopal Assembly

Yes, I have been keeping tabs on the goings on in NYC. Last night I even started to write a post on the subject. But halfway into it, I realized I had very little to note that others haven't already said, in many cases better than I could. So I will confine myself to referring those interested in the much anticipated meeting of our hierarchs to some of the sites covering or commenting on the affair.

For coverage of the meeting and the text of some of the opening speeches Josephus over at Byzantine Texas has been doing a good job of keeping up on things. Two good blog posts dealing with the hopes for the Assembly that I strongly recommend were written by Fr. Jonathon (hat tip Owen) and Fr. Stephen Freeman. Both are in my opinion excellent posts.

No comments: