Monday, June 21, 2010

Capitalism At Work: Post Rapture Pet Insurance

From the you can't make this up file..
Dear Fellow Christian:

As the Apostle Paul describes in Thessalonians as quoted above, at some point in the future Jesus will come in the air, catch up the Church from the earth, and then return to heaven with the Church. This is known as the Rapture and it will be glorious. But what of our pets? Who will take care of our pets when we're gone?

I'm Sharon Moss, and I'd like to help answer that question. First, let me tell you a story.
Read the rest here.

4 comments:

John said...

Good lord.

Anonymous said...

lol. They obviously haven't seen the Gospel of the Easter Bunny: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyLQIKl97Es]

Matushka Anna said...

That. Is. A. Riot.

I linked to it on my own blog, and I don't do that lightly!

Good Heavens.

Anonymous said...

We can't protect stupid people from themselves.
Angela