- Church of the Virgin Mary and Anba Abram of the Copts Orthodox. the village of Daljah, the district of Deir Mawas, Minya province. Burning and demolishing the church.
- The Church of St. Mina of the Coptic Orthodox. The neighborhood of Abu Hilal Kebly Minya province. Burning the church.
- St. George Church. Coptic Orthodox archbishopric land, Sohag province. Burning the church.
- Baptist Church. Status of Bani Mazar, Minya province. Burning the church
- Church of the Virgin Lady of the Copts Orthodox, Nazlah village, Yusuf the righteous district, Fayoum province. Burning the church…
- Monastery of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd School. Suez. Burning.
- Church of Franciscan fathers. Street 23. Suez. Burning.
- Bible society friends, fayoum. Burning.
- Church of Saint Maximus. 45th Street. Alexandria. Harassment.
- Church of Prince Taodharos Elchatbi. Fayoum. Burning.
- Church of the virgin Lady of the Coptic Orthodox. butchers street. Abu Hilal District. Minia province. Burning.
- Church of Saint Mark. Catholic Copts. Abu Hilal District, Minya province. Burning.
- Church of the Jesuit Fathers. Abu Hilal District, Minya province. Burning.
- Church of the Virgin and Anba Abram. Sohag. Burning.
- Church of Saint Mark, and the building of services. electricity Street. Sohag. Burning.
- The house of Father Onjelios king. Pastor of the Church of the Virgin and Anba Abram in Daljah. Deir Mawas district. Minya province. Burning the house completely.
- Burning the Greek Church in Suez.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Anti-Christian Pogroms Underway in Egypt
The Muslim Brotherhood's response to the military crackdown on their protests appears to include coordinated attacks on Christians and churches throughout Egypt. It is not known how many Christians have been beaten or murdered but at least 17 churches are reported to have been destroyed or gravely damaged. Among those believed destroyed was one dating to the fourth century. Most were Coptic Orthodox, though several were Catholic and at least one was Protestant. What follows is a partial list of churches attacked by the Muslims...