Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A brief reminder

In the nearly three years I have been blogging I have been continuously impressed by the very thoughtful and sometimes thought provoking comments posted on Ad Orientem. Some of those have expressed disagreement with my opinions, and that is fine too. However, there are some basic guidelines which I have posted (see the link in the sidebar) that I feel are reasonable and necessary.

To say that problematic comments have been rare would be seriously exaggerating their frequency. But in the last week I have had a couple that I felt were inappropriate and I was obliged to remove. If you have not read the guidelines, please take a minute to do so. As always questions, comments and suggestion are welcome either in the com box or by email (my address is also linked in the sidebar).

Under the mercy,
John

No comments: