Sunday, December 06, 2009

Memory Eternal

My step-mother Nadeen reposed in the Lord late this afternoon. Those who have been following this blog will recall that she suffered a severe stroke in March from which she never recovered. Although I was not able to arrive in time I take comfort in the knowledge that she was surrounded by family and loved ones at the time of her death. I want to thank the many people who have emailed or posted prayers for her and my family over the months since her illness struck. Your kindness and spiritual support has been a source of inexpressible comfort. As my family deals with all of those things which must be done in the next few days I humbly ask for your continued intercession in this difficult time.

Yours with deepest gratitude,
John

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memory Eternal! Prayers for John and his family.

margaret said...

I will pray for Nadeen and your family.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

So sorry to hear it. May her memory be eternal. Yes, I'll continue praying for her and the family.

Sophocles said...

Memory eternal!!, dear brother. I am sorry for you and your family's loss.

Ochlophobist said...

Memory eternal!

Bob Glassmeyer said...

Eternal Rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light on her. May her soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. Alleluia, Christ is Risen.

A Sinner said...

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Praying for you and your family. Please pray for the repose of the soul of my uncle Mart, who passed away yesterday. Thank you.

God bless you and yours,
Will R. Huysman