Friday, August 03, 2012

OK so I'm a bum

Sorry about the non-posting today. I had the day off and did not stir from my bed until almost 9AM. I did not even bother to shower until almost noon. The only productive thing I have done all day was spend 20 minutes cleaning the bathroom. Other than that, I have read, played chess online and I watched the 1950's version of Sabrina on Netflix (Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart and Bill Holden). A much better film than the 90's remake. As of this moment I am trying to keep tabs on the Mets-Padres game (tied at zero in the bottom of the 3rd). The Mets have been in a brutal slump since the All Star Break. Sigh...

2 comments:

Anaxagoras said...

Baseball, movies, and not getting up 'til 9? That sounds like a pretty awesome day to me. I'm a little jealous.

Anonymous said...

You deserve your Sundays to be off!

Thank you for this wonderful site!

Let's hope a miracle happens in Tampa!