Friday, June 09, 2006

The Post Pascha Blues

I apologize. Between bizarre work schedules, and the recent problems with Blogger, I have been a little light on postings recently. Added to this is a certain lethargy that has been afflicting me. Something that my confessor likened to (I am paraphrasing here) the post Pascha blues. It does sort of explain things. But even so, I have had a hard time lately getting motivated in a wide range of areas. The weather is getting warm, I am not fasting everyday, and the other usual distractions in life are all combining to turn me into a bum. Lately I would rather spend my limited free time curled up and reading a cheesy detective novel than spend time posting thoughts on serious matters. However I am making a conscious effort to attend to things.

1 comment:

Jean-Michel said...

don't mind too much : I have Post AND Pre-Pascha Blues.
It's more funny for the "bad guy" and more work for the poor priest bearing the so perilous work of having to hear my usual flow of sins...

jm