- Stay on topic.
- Debate vigorously, but not personally. Posts should refrain from Ad Hominem attacks especially on other commentators. This also includes malicious gossip, calumny and detraction. Trolls will be banned. In short, don't be an ass----.
- Any comments even hinting at or defending racism, antisemitism or any other form of bigotry / extremist beliefs will be deleted with the poster banned from this blog without warning.
- No SPAMing. Any links posted that are not relevant to the topic of the thread will be deleted.
- In order to limit SPAM, comments on older posts are subject to moderation. In general once a post has dropped off the main page new comments will not be approved, especially if they respond to another poster who has likely stopped paying attention to the thread.
- Comments should be posted in English. If I can't read it I will probably delete it because (sadly) sometimes people camouflage offensive posts using foreign languages. Common sense here... non-English terms and phrases are fine. But comments should generally be in English.
Although I do not bar anonymous comments, I encourage posters to sign at least their first name to their posts. An unwillingness to attach your name to a comment does not lend weight to whatever point you’re trying to make.Anonymous comments are no longer allowed.
Feel free to click on the contact link in the sidebar if you want to get in touch with me by email.
John / Ad Orientem
This post will be linked in the side bar for future reference.
Post a Comment